Monday, July 12, 2010

It's been some time!

Since I haven't written in a while, I'm going to start earlier and work my way up to the past few days.

Dashiell, Andy and I have made it a bit of our own personal mission to walk most of the city and its limits. One night we found two massive light up bridges. One was red and one was blue.


(picture of the blue one from the red one - the red looked like a mini golden gate bridge)

We always have a lot of fun together. They are goobers but keep me constantly entertained.


Dashiell, Andy, Mitch, Emily and I also went on a an evening adventure to a street Dash/Andy/Emily found on a walk one night. It's called Hidden Lane or smething like that, and it RULES. I took my first trip on a Scotland subway too, that was okay in comparison.


This is the street, at night it's all lit up with christmas lights. Very small and quaint.


First we went to dinner at this place called Ketchup. It was the most AMAZING burger place I've ever been to. They had 6 different types of veggie burgers! If they had that many veg burgers can you imaaaagineee the selection of others? It was crazy.




Afterward we went across the street to a place called Vodka Wodka that has over 100 different types of vodka. Oddly enough the big thing here is white russians.



Here's the pretty street at night. We all agreed it was one of the best night we'd had here. Just sitting around as new friends drinking, eating burgers, and joking around.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA...Vodka Wodka! we need one of those. You must have been in heaven with all those Christmas lights, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete