Thursday, June 24, 2010

First Photos of Scotland

We got into Glasgow last night around 7 and immediately went out to get a drink. I swear we were having way more fun than this picture makes it look.



This pub was great. It was a live music night and we kept falling in love with everyone around us.



This is Rebecca falling in love with the guy running the event. He sang a Beatles song that melted us! Andy spoke with him about playing one night. I absolutely can't wait for that. We saw the guy in the street the next day when we were walking around and debated if we should go say hi to him - we didn't. Maybe next week!


My girls!

The next morning we had a school meeting and I bought some stuff to spruce up my room a bit. I'll take a picture when it looks good. For now Ellie and I are going to get some essentials at the grocery.


This is the main school building where we have meetings


This is the beginning of the most massive hill that we have to walk up no matter where we are going. My legs are going to be GREAT when I get home! haha!

1 comment:

  1. You made it! I know it was hard leaving Oxford. Any city that has Harry Potter, punting, crochet with deer and a blimp in one day has GOT to be amazing!
    and you'll never see those 4 things in one sentence again.......

    ReplyDelete